Work With Us
Kate Sylvester is one of New Zealand’s most renowned international designer labels and is passionate about producing beautiful, high quality garments. Our Kingsland based work room, retail stores and super-fun team make for a progressive and social work environment. We are constantly focused on innovation and brand development and pride ourselves on internal career growth for our staff.
Ecommerce & Marketing Co-ordinator
Renowned New Zealand designer Kate Sylvester is looking for a motivated and dynamic Ecommerce & Marketing Co-Ordinator, based in our head office in Mt Eden, Auckland New Zealand. The applicant must love and understand the Kate Sylvester brands and your responsibilities will include digital marketing, website analytics, customer relationships, content development and the day to day website operations
Key Aspects of the Role
• Contribute to & implement digital marketing strategies alongside Sales & PR manager.
• Maintain day to day running of the website and e-com sales.
• Co-ordinate with website developer on improvements to customer end to end experience.
• Create on brand website & style content as required.
• Assist Sales & PR Manager with events, shows, press viewing and preparation of sales material.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the online channel and possess the below skills:
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, with a retail or customer facing background essential.
• Strong customer relationship building skills.
• Proficient with Photoshop, InDesign, Magento and Craft (or similar).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Elevated written and verbal communication.
• Ability to learn new concepts and software applications efficiently and thoroughly.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with fine attention to details.
• Work well within a team environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role and grow within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization that is constantly growing. You'll become part of a close-knit, supportive and collegial team who are committed to excellence. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Casual Sales Assistant - Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Assistant who loves and understands the Kate Sylvester brand.
Excellent communication skills, a friendly demeanor and an innate sense of style are a must.
Christchurch please forward your CV to Kirsty within store or email [email protected]
Wellington please forward your CV to Bonnie within store or email [email protected]
Auckland please forward your CV to Imogen within store or email [email protected]